Financial Planning and Super Advice for Retirement
Retirement Plan Creation
Our Retirement Plan helps you maximise your retirement savings so that you can retire on your terms.
We start by having an engaging conversation to help you gain clarity around when you plan on retiring and how much you will need to fund the lifestyle you desire in retirement.
The plan takes into account both superannuation and non-superannuation held assets.
It also takes into account any personal debt you may have such as credit cards, personal loans and mortgages.
After gathering your financial information and clarifying your short, medium and long-term objectives we go to work creating you a customised Retirement Plan.
A Retirement Plan has benefits that are tangible (can be measured in dollar terms) but for many clients the intangible benefits like gaining clarity and having something to work towards is even more valuable.
The key elements of a Retirement Plan for those still working are:
- Clarifying your short, medium and long-term objectives
- Maximising your superannuation contributions
- Minimising tax
- Paying down personal debt
- Determining the best time to sell down non-super assets
- Investment advice that considers your risk tolerance and investment time frame
- Compare and research existing super fund and two other highly rated funds
- Recommending the best superannuation fund for your requirements
- Maximising any age pension you may be entitled to
- Financial modelling to determine how best to prolong your retirement savings
Return to Main Services Page
Speak to a Qualified Financial Adviser
Request a callback