ASIC-registered licensed financial adviser
How it works
easy as 1 2 3
Book a Mini-discovery meeting
- During this brief phone meeting we get an overview of your situation and what it is you are trying to achieve.
- We ask you about your current situation and gather high level financial information about your assets and liabilities, income and expenses, superannuation as well as when you plan on retiring and the level of income you require in retirement.
- We then provide you with a quote for our professional advice/retirement plan.
- The quote is based on the complexity of your situation, the amount of funds under advice (FUA) as well as whether the advice is for a single person or a couple.
Connect Face-to-face with a qualified Financial Adviser via video call
- Once you are happy with the quote, the next step is to book a Discovery meeting which is conducted via video-conference*.
- We will email you an invitation to the Discovery meeting within 24 hours of the mini-discovery meeting.
- If you would like any of your trusted advisers (accountant/lawyer/adult children) to join the Discovery meeting let us know and we'll make sure to invite them as well.
- During the Discovery meeting we gather more detailed information and gain a deeper understanding of your retirement goals and objectives.
- We will also provide financial education and answer any questions you may have.
- The Discovery meeting is the most crucial part of the retirement planning process as it allows us to have an engaging conversation and helps you to gain clarity over they type of retirement you want to plan for.
- The great thing about video-conferencing is that if we run out of time we can schedule additional Discovery meetings with very little inconvenience.
* In-person meetings can be arranged for those living in the greater Sydney area
Personalised professional retirement advice catered to your unique situation
- Once we have a clear understanding of your current situation and your retirement objectives as a result of our video and phone meetings, we go to work creating you a customised Retirement Plan.
- Using sophisticated financial planning software and our years of experience as well us our knowledge of superannuation, investments, taxation, and social security, we craft a Retirement Plan that makes the most of the rules and acts a roadmap for your retirement.
- One week after our final Discovery meeting we have a Presentation and Implementation meeting (via Zoom or phone) where we present the Statement of Advice (financial plan) and arrange implementation of the recommendations.
- Our professional advice fees can be paid from super in most cases.
Which best describes you?
I want to
Speak to a Qualified Financial Adviser
Request a callback